Get in touch
- Top 10 Campsites in Scotland
- Wild camping in Scotland - Camper vans and motorhomes
- Top 10 Scenic Roads in Scotland
- Why is the VW California not available in the USA ?
- Top 10 Scottish beach campsites
- VW California roof corrosion - Key facts
- What do you take in your camper van ?
- Top 10 Family Friendly Hill Walks in Scotland
- Buyers' Guide: Camper van Awnings and Canopies
- VW California - Where do you store your gear ?
More Wild stuff
14 for 2014 Blogs and blogging Camping Campsites Climbing Corbetts Cycling Day by day Gear reviews Going lightweight Happy Campers Hidden Scotland Hike Kayak Kayak Trips LEJOG Mountains Munros Northern lights Product Reviews Ramblings Skiing Stargazing Top 10 Scotland Uncategorized VW Camper Van VW T5 California and conversions Walking gear Wild camping Wild Walks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The calm after the storm. Wild camp at Glen Dee in the #Cairngorms #Scotland #mountains #hillwalking #tgomagazine #walkhighlands #scotlandisnow #visitscotland #adventure #cloudinversion #mist
After yesterday’s thunder and lightning we woke to mist shrouding the Devil’s Point. A great 3-day practice expedition with my Silver #dofe group in the #cairngorms. Spot their tents? #cairngormsnationalpark #scotland #mytiso #camping
Ireland by the roadside. I’ve been incredibly lucky with the weather this week 😎⛰☀️ #traleebay
The ridge between Cruach Mor and Big Gun in the Macgillycuddy’s Reeks rivals the Aonach Eagach and Crib Goch for exposure. Three points of contact at all times! #airy #scrambling #macgillycuddyreeks #ireland #mountains
Celebrating with a bottle of Irish stout on a great campsite overlooking the Atlantic #ireland #mountains #stout
A special day ... Today I finished climbing the furths on Brandon Mountain in Kerry, Ireland. It’s only taken me 20 years to climb all the Scottish munros and 34 munros ‘furth’ of Scotland in England, Wales and Ireland!! #mountains #furths #ireland #brandonmountain