I hope you like the new look to Wild about Scotland ! My blog has been offline for the last week while I’ve been updating it to give it a more modern look and feel.
The site has had a fairly comprehensive makeover:
- the homepage now features much larger images and a new ‘featured posts’ section
- while most of the content is still there the site structure has been updated. There are three main sections:
- Escape – describing my current and planned adventures around Scotland by foot, bike, paddle, tent and campervan. All my articles are indexed on the sub-pages
- Explore – spotlighting some key interests, guides and projects
- Experience – my Top 10 Scotland series of tourism recommendations
I’ve tried to simplify the site structure and give more emphasis to photography – as well as high quality writing – throughout.
Inevitably, there will be teething issues. Things may not look right, some links may not work as expected and the site might not work correctly on all browsers and devices.
So I need your help !
Please, if you come across an issue with the site layout or structure can you please get in touch using the ‘Contact’ form ? I can only get things fixed if I know about them – and there’s only so much testing you can do offline with a site of over 250+ articles !